|First Due Fatal Dwelling Fire|
|By Deputy Chief Steve Stanton|
|November 1, 2018|
[North Beach MD] At 1805hrs Members of the North Beach Volunteer Fire Department were alerted for the first due house fire in the area of 2nd Street and Erie Avenue.
Engine Company 1 arrived on the scene and confirmed a working dwelling fire.
The fire was brought under control quickly and a confirmation was made of a fatality within the dwelling.
Please remember to test your household smoke alarms weekly and change your alarm batteries when you "change your clocks".
Responding units include;
Engine 11 (Lt. Conner)